Welcome to web site of Medical Park Hospital Group
- Owner and content provider of the web site, ''www.medicalparkinternational.com'', which belong to Medical Park Hospital Group (MP), is MLP Sağlık Hizmetleri A.Ş. that is a corporation founded and maintains its entity pursuant to laws of Republic of Turkey, registered in Istanbul Trade Register (Nr. 574014) and having headquarters in Otakçılar Caddesi, No: 78 Flat Ofis Aqua Ofis Court D Blok 3. Kat NO: 103 Eyüp ISTANBUL.
- User clearly accepts, states and guarantees that User read and understood these terms and is also obliged to follow all laws, regulations and other legislations in force related to the Site along with these terms. User knows and accepts that access to the Site and/or User's membership can be ceased and/or legal proceedings can be pursued if User acts against this undertaking.
- The only aim of providing links from the Site to various websites is to inform the patient. MP does not provide links or make referral for any commercial purpose. MP does not warrant or assume liability or responsibility for the contents of the web sites that the official web provides links.
- No user or a third party is allowed to provide link to the Site without prior authorization of MP.
- MP does not warrant that the information, comment, image, method and other data (Content/Information) published at the site is correct, accurate, functional, faultless and up-to-date. Site and its content are submitted “as is" and “as it stands".
The content of the Site may contain uncertain, open-ended and risky statements. User should not use the content as an unhesitant information source. User accepts that the comment and the opinion regarding the medical data belong to the physician.
- MP has the right to update, change, delete and edit the Information published at the Site. MP assumes no responsibility for User or third parties regarding possible mistakes, deficiencies or changes that may occur while all those procedures are done.
- MP does not warrant that the Site provides continuous service, and it may temporarily suspend the function of current system or cease it at any time. MP does not guarantee that the site does not contain virus or pollutant or destructive features and that your computer will not be infected due to downloading from the Site. MP assumes no responsibility for User and third parties regarding these problems.
- MP is no means liable for User or third parties due to suspending a part of or the whole Site temporarily or ceasing the publication of the Site.
- MP does not make a commitment to the User regarding the information on portal or web sites accessed through the links in or on the Site. The User is solely responsible for all discretions and acts about the said information. User shall not claim against MP due to unauthorized use of information published at the Site, making decisions or acting in line with the content or suffering from loss or damage due to use of Information accessed through the Site. MP assumes no responsibility for losses or damages that occurred or will occur due to the Site as claimed by the User.
- All the information available on Site includes general knowledge that are issued to protect, prevent and improve the health and to raise awareness of the public. It can be no means regarded as an advice for the specific condition of the User.
- Any information on Site does not carry diagnostic or therapeutic meaning. Do not use the information available on the Site to select method of diagnosis and treatment. You should always and necessarily consult your doctor for diagnosis and treatment. Everyone may have different and special conditions and it is only your physician who can assess such conditions.
- The informative Content of the Site has no advertisement or demand-conditioning aim and it does not intend guiding someone to diagnosis and treatment.
You need to follow below written stages to become a member for utilizing the online services of the Site:
- The User should personally enter user name and password that will be needed to become a member or during actions while the Site is used. User should not share the user name and password with third parties and follow all the security and privacy rules to hinder access of third parties. User accepts, declares and guarantees in advance that the processes performed using the user name and password shall be deemed as actions performed by the User and that all resultant responsibility shall be undertaken by the User.
- User may receive support on following issues through the online services.
- If the User shares personal information during the use of the Site, the User accepts and guarantees that the said information is true, accurate and safe personal detail.
- If a User younger than 18 schedules appointment at one of MP hospitals using E-Appointment application, it is necessary that the User presents to the appointment with parents or should submit written consent of guarding parents.
-User cannot use the Site illegally, unethically and dishonestly. User shall not use the Site for amending, damaging or reverse engineering the Site or a part of it or for collecting data stored at the Site. User cannot do anything to damage the Site, such as infecting the site with virus etc.
- User cannot use the Site, infrastructure of the Site and/or the Content for tracking, copying or otherwise modifying the User data of the Site.
- MP declares, guarantees and accepts that cookies are used in the system of the site, the cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to the cookie file of the User's computer and that these help collecting information about User of the Site and to design and develop more appropriate and beneficial Content.
- Your IP address is registered every time you visit our site, although your name is not saved.
- You may communicate your complaints, recommendations, information demands to the mail address email@example.com. You may seek support through Customer Services at 0090 530 174 27 41.
- You can access the occupational ethics and affiliated legislation of physicians at http://www.ttb.org.tr.
- All disputes arising out of the Site shall be governed by relevant legislation of Republic of Turkey at Istanbul (Çağlayan) courts and execution offices.