MLPCARE DATA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
This Privacy Notice is drafted by the MLP Sağlık Hizmetleri A.Ş. and all other affiliates, companies and hospitals (“MLPCARE or “we") acting as data controller.
Please click here to see a list of all companies and hospitals under MLPCARE.
1. What Personal Data Do We Process and Why We Process Them
a. Data We Process from Your Applications
We process your personal data in order to provide you our health services. You may reach us by filling the contact forms located in our website (“https://medicalparkinternational.com/en-us/Pages/contact.aspx“) and on other social media platforms. We process your personal data including name, surname, phone number, country information and branch of Interest information to get in contact with you about your choices of health services on the legal basis of processing is necessary for the performance of a contract.
After receiving your application via fiiling our contact forms, we contact with you to provide the health service options that we serve on the legal basis of processing is necessary for the performance of a contract.
You might reach out to us via Whatsapp from the Whatsapp links placed in our website. When you contact us via Whatsapp, we may use your data to fulfill your requests. If you prefer to use Whatsapp to contact us, please keep in mind that your data also will be processed by Whatsapp and our service providers. Personal data that you provide to us via Whatsapp will be processed by us to provide you our health services and to get in contact with you about the health services that we serve on the legal basis of processing is necessary for the performance of the contract.
We will accept all the personal data that you send us as your own personal data. If these data are owned by any other real natural persons, MLPCARE will accept that you have, or else you have obtained all the necessary legal consents and authorizations from the persons who own the personal data. If you provide us your health data via Whatsapp we consider that you give your consent us to process your health data.
b. Data We Process from Medical Second Opinion Section
We offer all of our international patients a free medical second opinion. If you prefer to fill the contact form for the Medical Second Opinion, we process your personal data including your name, surname, phone number and country information to reach out you on the legal basis of the performance of the contract. We might request your medical reports for our opinion. If you send us your health data, we consider that you give your consent us to process it for our opinion.
c. Data We Process After Your Request
After receiving your request from the contact forms and Medical Second Opinion section, we contact with you about your request and our health services. We might process your personal data including address information, interest of branch, current medical condition information, your photograph, weight information, insurance information and country information for providing you our health services on the legal basis of performance of the contract. If you provide us your health data, we consider that you give your consent us to process them.
We process your medical service choice, your hospital choice and appointment information if you decide to have medical service from us.
d. Data We Process to Inform You
We would like to keep you informed of our latest offering in medical services and would like to be able to contact you for that purpose. If you wish to receive such communication, we process your e-mail address and phone number on your consent to reach you.
2. With Whom We Share Your Data
We share your personal data that you provide to us with our service providers to communicate with you on the legal base of processing is necessary for the performance of a contract.
3. What Are Your Rights As Data Subject?
Under data protection law, you have rights we need to make you aware of. The rights available to you depend on our reason for processing your information.
1) Your Right of Access; You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
2) Your Right to Rectification; You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate.
3) Your Right to Erasure; You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
4) Your Right to Restriction of Processing; You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
5) Your Right to Object to Processing; You have the right to object to processing if we are able to process your information because the process forms part of our public tasks, or is in our legitimate interests.
6) Your right to data portability; This only applies to information you have given us. You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us from one organisation to another, or give it to you. The right only applies if we are processing information based on your consent or under, or in talks about entering into a contract and the processing is automated.
If you wish to exercise your rights above, we kindly request you to transmit your legal requests related to your personal data by filling in the “MLPCARE Data Subject Access Request Form" given herein and sending it to us by the communications means set forth in the form.